I'm finally done with the updates to my blog. Yay! Smile

Updating from BlogEngine 1.3 to 2.6 plus the customization work for the DarkBlog theme took a bit of time.

As an added note, I found that if one chooses to use the DbBlogProvider as the blogProvider and blogSystemProvider fields of the Web.Config; verify that the applicationName in the membership and roleManager fields match the entry in the dbo.aspnet_Applications table in the BlogEngine database. Otherwise, logging into the blog after an upgrade will fail. I found that out the hard way. Cry

But, the blog is finally up and operational. I just hope my posts will be helpful to somebody.

 


Pingbacks and trackbacks (1)+

Comments are closed

Theo's Blog

Photography, Computing, Anime & Manga